VBOX Video HD2 represents the very latest in cutting edge technology, giving you a competitive advantage no matter what level of motorsport you compete in.
VBOX Video HD2 features 1080p video, real-time synchronized video/data with graphical overlay, Bluetooth and WiFi connectivity. The internal 10 Hz GPS engine recognizes the race track you are driving and automatically configures the track map and lap timing. Automatic recording, a pre-record buffer and internal power backup ensure that you capture absolutely all of the race action. Video can be recorded at thirty frames per second to SD card or USB flash drive.
- HD2 Logger
- 1 or 2 Cameras - Depends which package you choose.
- 2 Suction mounts
- 2 Camera clamps
- In-car power supply
- 32 GB SD card
- OLED Predictive Lap timing display - Only available if you select the 'DSP' option.
Quality Settings & Log Rates:
- Low - 3.5 GB/hr
- Medium (default) - 5.4 GB/hr
- High - 7 GB/hr
Graphics are overlaid in real-time – also in high definition. With the high resolution afforded by the 1080p output, this gives the user great scope for fantastic dashboard and gauge layouts. The graphics are fully customizable but several default scenes are available.
Preview App for easy camera setup - To aid in setting up the cameras, an app for Android and iOS devices connects via the VBOX Video’s inbuilt WiFi and helps you getting the view just right, with real-time camera output being displayed on the mobile device’s screen. The app also features some elements of the system setup for absolute convenience.
Remote start/stop logging is taken care of via a Bluetooth unit that can be conveniently mounted next to the driver.
- Dual camera 1080p system
- 10Hz GPS data logging
- Records to SD card or USB
- Predictive Lap Timing (with OLED display)
- Real-time, high-definition graphic overlay
- MP4 video & audio recording
- Compatible with AiM dashboards or loggers
- VideoSplit - simple to use video editing software to help you share laps and data with friends and on social media
- Internal power backup for reliable recording
- Powerful data analysis software
- Up to 80 CAN channel inputs
- USB 2.0 host interface (for recording to USB flash drive)
- Camera preview over Wifi
- Bluetooth LE connectivity
- Built-in track database
- Compatible with AiM dashboards
VBOX Video HD2
Product Code: RLVBVDHD2
All returns/refunds are direct through the manufacturer.
Unopened items may be returned within 30 days of delivery for a refund but will be subject to a 15% restocking fee.
Warranty on all hardware is 1 year from date of purchase . This warranty covers any defect that occurs from normal use and where the product has been subjected to fair wear and tear. Warranty will not apply to any defect in the product arising from accident or misuse and where alterations or repairs have been carried out that are not authored by RACELOGIC.
Send all return inquires to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the order number, name on order, serial number (if applicable), and reason for return.